One of the greatest consolations for those who have had their children aborted is to be able to help others avoid that tragedy. These testimonies are dealing with the effects of the violent act of abortion.
- Jennifer O'Neill, an American actress, model, author and speaker.
- Irene Van Der Wende: is the National Coordinator for Silent No More in Holland
- Julia Holcomb, former fiancée of Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler.
- Steven Tyler: Lead singer of the band Aerosmith.
- Kelly Clinger, a performer and former backup singer for the pop star Britney Spears, had two abortions when she was in her early twenties.
- Steve Arterburn: Author, Radio Show Host and Counselor
- Sharon Osbourne, Wife of rock singer Ozzie
- Dr. Alveda King, Civil Rights Activist and National Spokeswoman for the Silent No More Awareness Campaign
- David MacDonald: Former 'Cats' Broadway actor
- Georgette Forney, President of Anglicans for Life and Co-Founder of the Silent No More Awareness Campaign.
- Jonathan Flora, an award-winning producer for the worldwide DVD releases of Disney and Miramax movies among other work.
Disclaimer: All posts have been authorized by their respective authors.
- "I Killed a part of myself..." Actress Bette Davis speaking about her abortion in Vanity Fair, March 2006
- After abortion “my marriage was never the same. Something was gone. It broke my heart.” -- Judie Garland
- “The abortion itself was painful, and there was nothing to ease the pain. The procedure is demeaning; the poor woman lies flat on her back, legs up in those hateful stirrups with an impersonal tool ready to enter her body and remove something very personal. After it was over, I went in and sat in a chair and sobbed -- partly from physical pain, partly because I felt totally devastated. Since then, I’ve wondered how well a man could endure such an experience.” -- Gennifer Flowers (had an abortion with Bill Clinton)
- “I sat in the women’s clinic waiting room, wondering what was going on just three rooms away as doctors (were) tearing out the brains of our child with a pair of forceps.” -- Marilyn Manson
Note: If you have a story that you would like to share with others, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to remain anonymous, make sure to specify that when writing in.