Is the Church Pertinent?
In February of 2012, a team from The United West was in Israel and interviewed Pastor Umar Mulinde from Ghana at the Sheba Hospital in Tel Aviv.
Do you know why you believe what you believe?
- 53 Differences between a Churchgoer and a Disciple
- Have We Forgotten Who the Owner of the World Is?
- Should the Church Be a Mere Sideline Observer of World Social Events?
- The World in Need of a New Vision
- Will a Huge Dose of Patriotism Save America?
- Can Politics Save Us?
- Teaching the Full Counsel of God
- Are Most Christians Bewitched?
- Echoes from the Past, Warnings for the Future
- The Un-gagging of the Church, Part 1
- The Un-gagging of the Church, Part 2
- The Un-gagging of the Church, Part 3
- Christian America: Reform or Die
To clearly understand your constitutionally protected rights as a pastor or church leader, we encourage you to study the resources below:
- Gender Identity and Churches: "Male and Female He Created Them"?
- Speak Up Church Brochure
- Speak Up Church FAQ
- Speak Up Church Overview
- Speak Up Church Powerpoint (Leader's Resource)
- CHURCH GOVERNANCE
- CHURCHES & POLITICS
- EQUAL ACCESS
- RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
- Are Atheists Smarter or Simply More Self-Reliant and Self-Indulgent?
- Thus saith the faculty, "Thou shalt have no other gods before Darwin."
- 7 Examples of Discrimination Against Christians in America
- Studenst Love Answers More Than the Church Loves Answers
- Christianity and the State
- Why You OUGHT to Judge
- American Churches Have Lost Their Sense of Shame!
- ‘How Much of God Do You Want?’
- Pastors, Take Off Your Skirts and Make-Believe Muzzle and Fight!
- No Time for Games: The Enemy is at the Door
IS TRUTH KNOWABLE?
Absolute Truth vs. Relative Truth. Do we share universal, objective truths in the moral arena, OR is morality limited to subjective truths relative to our individual and cultural experience?