The following stories are real-life stories, as told by the people who experienced them. In the midst of all the debate over abortion, here is a place where the victims of abortion finally get to speak up for themselves.
- Jim Kelly: oldest abortion survivor that we are aware of.
- Christelle Morrison: Her amazing story.
- Lauren Pulliam: special girl.
- Sarah Brown: Brain damaged
- Melissa Ohden: Saline Infusion Survivor
- Baby Hope: Precious little girl
- Claire Culwell: Survived abortion in the late 1980's
- Gianna Jessen: Read the story of a young woman who has been aborted and lived to tell about it. Gianna's testimony was given before the Constitution Subcommittee of the House Judiciary Committee on April 22, 1996.
- Sarah Smith: Abortion Survivor
- Heidi Huffman: Abortion Survivor
- "I was a survivor of abortion …I cannot be silent any more"
- Amy Charlton: My mom tried to abort me three times.
- How I Found Out about My Mom's Abortion -- Rebekah Forney
- Ana Rosa Rodriguez: is perhaps the abortion survivor who got the most attention at her birth. National Abortion Federation member Abu Hayat ripped her arm off when trying to dismember her at 32 weeks.
- Baby Claire, Abortion Survivor: had her arm torn off during a late-abortion attempt. But the assault on Claire took place in Korea. She was adopted by Dr. Jean Garton, a prolife activist in the United States.
- Ximena Renaerts: was adopted by a loving family.
Note: From time to time we'll be adding to this list as more abortion survivors come forward to tell their stories. If you are an abortion survivor and wish to tell your story, we invite you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to remain anonymous, make sure you specify that when writing in. Your story can change hearts!